3 Steps to Going Solar
Are you considering going Solar? Confused on how to go about it? Insolergy makes it easy for anyone to adopt Solar in three simple steps.
Step 1: Get a personalized quote
Reach out to us via our
– website (www.insolergy.com),
– email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
– phone/WhatsApp: +91 958-408-8828 or 961-913-5849
An Insolergy representative will contact you and understand your requirement. All we need is-
a. Copy of your electricity bill
b. Site survey to identify usable area for solar installation
- We will determine shadow free area available on your roof
- Assess type and condition of your roof
- Decide interconnection of Solar system to existing electrical setup
- Identify suitable location for placing system components
We will send you a proposal with optimal system design and cost – benefit assessment. The proposal typically contains-
- Savings generated by going solar
- Payback period
- Return on investment
- Environment Benefits like reduction in CO2 emissions
Step 2: Pay the booking amount
An Insolergy representative will answer any questions you may have.
Typically, we offer a ‘Grid-Tied’ system with ‘Net-Metering’ arrangement. We install solar photovoltaic panels. They use the energy from the sun and convert them into electrical energy. If you are using less than the generated amount of energy, then it will be exported in to the grid. You will get credit for the units exported. On the other hand, if you require more than the generated electricity, then it will make use of credited units or your regular electricity connection.
Once you are satisfied, you have to transfer the booking amount to confirm the order.
Step 3: Sit back, relax, we will do the rest
As soon as order is confirmed, Insolergy team will start working on the project. We will keep updated at every step until the system is commissioned and you start enjoying the benefits of going solar.
Now that you know how easy it is to go Solar, what are you waiting for? Give us a shout and we will happy to make it a reality in 3 simple steps.
If you find this post useful, please share it with others. And don’t forget to leave your comments below.